Creston PhysioWorks & More is a healthcare clinic, masks are still required in our office for your appointments after March 11, 2022. Please note your mask must be a BCCDC approved mask.
We will be following the guidelines set out by the BCCDC, WorkSafe BC, all Provincial Colleges and the RDCK.
When we book your appointment, you will get details of what to expect at the clinic but the following steps are in place:
1. The is fully open to the public, you are welcome to come up to the office anytime before your appointment.
2. Increased time between appointments to prevent overlap of patients and allow for thorough sanitizing of the rooms and equipment;
3. Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) where applicable;
4. We have changed the working location of reception staff to cover the 6ft social distancing. We are not currently accepting cheques or cash, we will be accepting tap payments via credit or debit and we also have the ability to securely store your payment information through our software system(no number is stored, just a token).
5. We will ensure that any patients or staff with signs or symptoms of being sick must stay at home.
The wellness check in survey is mandatory. We just want to ensure that everyone continues to do health and wellness checks before coming to their appointments to keep and our staff and clients healthy and safe.
Choosing not to answer the survey at any point can result in refusal of service.